Saturday, November 28

Prince Andrew’s official website removed amid Ghislaine Maxwell arrest

Prince Andrew’s official website has been quietly scrapped amid the scandal over his relationship with alleged madam Ghislaine Maxwell.

The Duke of York’s site now redirects to a page on the royal family’s main one that features his statement from last year about stepping away from his public roles.

The royal announced the decision in November 2019, citing the “major disruption” caused by his relationship with Jeffrey Epstein, with whom Maxwell allegedly sexually abused young women.

It’s unclear exactly when the royal’s site was taken drown.

His accounts remain active on Twitter and Instagram but he has not posted since he stepped down.

Prince Andrew was spotted last week in Windsor, England, for the first time since Maxwell was busted on sex-trafficking charges for her alleged role procuring girls for Epstein and in some cases, participating in the sexual abuse.

Prince Andrew’s official website removed amid Ghislaine Maxwell arrest
Prince Andrew’s official website has been taken down and now directs visitors to the official royal family page.Dukeofyork.org

US Attorney General William Barr said the FBI “definitely” wants to interview the royal about Maxwell and Epstein.

“Definitely the (Justice Department) wants to talk to Prince Andrew, that’s why the Southern District has been making efforts to communicate and to arrange an interview with him,” Barr said in an interview with ABC News.

“The department is communicating with him and made it clear that we’d like to interview him,” he added.